For the sixth consecutive year, Corning's Gaffer District and Corning Gorilla Glass are proud to present the GlassFest 8K. The 8K (just under 5 miles) race features a fast, flat course that runs through Corning. The race starts on the track at Corning War Memorial Stadium (next to East High School). Plenty of parking is available race day near the stadium at the YMCA, Corning Guthrie Medical building and East High. The course will be well marked and staffed with volunteers. Kilometers and miles will be noted along the course.
The race starts at 8:30am with race day registration up to about 15 minutes before the actual start. All runners will receive a commemorative GlassFest 8K short sleeve technical shirt. All finishers will receive a handmade Glass Medal. Awards to overall winners and 1st 3 in each age group category (male and female).
The highlight of the race will be the finish which takes place inside War Memorial Stadium. All runners will enter the stadium and run their final 400 meters on the track. This promises to be a great time not only for the runners but also family and friends who come to the event!
Event Date and Time
- Saturday, May 23rd from 7-8:20am (registration)
- Race begins at 8:30am
- Corning-Painted Post East High School - War Memorial Stadium (201 Cantigney Street)
- $25 through 2/18, $30 through 4/19, $35 4/20 through Race Day
Interested In Running?
- Click HERE to register
- Online registration will close midnight, May 17
2014 Race Results
- scan the QR code on your bib
- visit auyertiming.com and search for the GlassFest 8K