Rock The Park
ROCK THE PARK!
If there's one event at GlassFest you don't want to miss, it's Rock the Park! Presented by Simmons Rockwell, this two-night celebration is one of the highlights of GlassFest. Join us in Riverfront Centennial Park on both Friday and Saturday for amazing live music,
local food vendors, exciting stage pyrotechnics (Friday only) and fireworks (Saturday only) top it all off!
Join us for an unforgettable evening!
Event Dates and Times
Spend your evening downtown with the family on Friday evening, Saturday evening, or both!
- Friday, May 23, 2014 from 8-10pm
- Saturday, May 24, 2014 from 6-9:45pm, fireworks begin at 9:45pm
- Saturday, May 24th at 8pm
Activities for the whole family!
During Rock The Park, enjoy a number of activities, including:
- Live Music - Sandbox on Friday night, and DSB, "America's Favorite Tribute to Journey" on Saturday night
- A spectacular fireworks display on Saturday night
- Special promotions at select downtown businesses
- Free glow sticks will be provided at 8pm both nights at the sponsor tent (limited to 1,000 per night)
- Join in the fun with Flashy Blinky novelty items for sale at the park entrance