Rock The Park
ROCK THE PARK!
If there's one event at GlassFest you don't want to miss, it's Rock the Park! Presented by Simmons Rockwell, this three-day concert series is one of the highlights of GlassFest. Join us in Riverfront Centennial Park on both Friday and Saturday night, and Sunday afternoon, for amazing live music,
local food vendors, exciting stage pyrotechnics (Friday only) and fireworks (Saturday only) top it all off!
Join us for an unforgettable evening!
Event Dates and Times
Spend your evening downtown with the family on Friday evening, Saturday evening, or both!
- Friday, May 22, 2015 from 8:30-10pm
- Saturday, May 23, 2015 from 6-9:45pm, fireworks begin at 9:45pm
- Sunday, May 24, 2015 from 3-5pm
- Sunday, May 24th at 3pm
Activities for the whole family!
During Rock The Park, enjoy a number of activities, including:
- Live Music - Kingsfoil on Friday night, Mirage, "Visions of Fleetwood Mac" on Saturday night and country music star, Darryl Worley on Sunday afternoon
- A spectacular fireworks display on Saturday night
- Special promotions at select downtown businesses
- Free glow sticks will be provided at 8pm both nights at the sponsor tent (limited to 1,000 per night)
- Join in the fun with light-up novelty items for sale at the park entrance